Aromatherapy and the Chakras. (2003)
Sound, Chakras, and Healing (2003)
Reiki First and Second Degree (2008-2009)
Advanced Reiki Practitioner Training Program (2010)
Munay Ki (2011)
The Light Body School — (Four Winds Society) South Class (2012), East ( Spring of 2014 and May 2015), North ( October 2014), Working with the Sacred (May 2015)
St. Peter’s Preparatory School (1972-2013 Retired)
- Instructor of Spanish I Honors, AP Spanish Language®, AP Spanish Literature®, Spanish I, II, III Honors.
- Founder and Director of a Study Abroad Program – Salamanca (2000-2012)
- Founder of the Course: Spanish for Medical Personnel and for Business and Finance.
- Founder, Manager, and Fund Raiser of the Alba Scholarship Fund.
- Chairperson of the Modern Language Department (2003-2009)
- Professional Development Board (2009-2013)
- Colloquium of Jesuit High Schools:
1.Workshop on how to create a Heritage Speakers Program. (2007).
2.Workshop on Technological Portfolios for Student Assessment. (2010- 2011)
- College Board’s Advanced Placement Program® and Educational Testing Service. (2007, 2009, 2010, 2013)
- Founder of the Christian Service Program (2000-2004). Helping Hispanic elders in the Community.
- AATSP Convention – Workshop on Heritage Speaker’s Course. (2008)
- Chairperson of Middle States Evaluation Committee (1997)
St. Peter’s College – Adjunct Professor (1983-1998)
Translator for various companies (1994-Present)
Worldwide Branding Lifetime Achievement Award (2015)
Legend of Prep from St. Peters Prep (October 8, 2015)
Insignis Award from St. Peter’s Preparatory School (June 15, 2013)
Three Bene Merenti Awards from St. Peter’s Prep
Professional of the Year from Worldwide WHO’S WHO Registry of Executives, Professionals and Entrepeneurs.
Nomination to Who’s Who Among America’s Teachers in June 30, 1998, March 13, 2002, June 17, 2004, 2006 and 2007.
Honorary Member of the National Nominating Committee from Congressional Youth Leadership Council. (2010-2011) (2011-2012)
Educational Leader and Mentor from National Youth Leadership Forum on National Security. (2009)
Mentor Recognition from Drew University.
Recognition for Professional and Ethical Conduct awarded by Instituto Hemingway (2007).
Award of Merit — San Lázaro Church — Support to the parish.
Outstanding Service to Secondary Education awarded by the Middle States Association of Colleges and School in December 2-4, 1980 and October 21-23, 1987.
Recognized by my supervising, counseling, and supplementing the educational efforts of the ALSG staff by interpreting the European Heritage to the students throughout the trip. (August 1984 and June 1989) Awarded by the American Leadership Study Groups.
Recognized by my leadership, organizational capabilities and my administrative and advisory skills — Awarded by EF Institute for Cultural Exchange (June 1990)
St. Peter’s College, Jersey City, N.J. —
B.S. — Marketing Management, 1982;
B.A. Hispanic Literature,, 1972;
Minors in French and English;
- Data Processing Certificate, 1983
New York University — Master Degree in Hispanic Literature, 1982. In 2006 I received a certificate for Medical Interpretation from the NYU School of Continuing and Professional Studies.
The University of Arizona — (1996) Attended and completed the National Center for Interpretation Testing, Research and Policy Summer Institute for Court Interpretation.
ALTA Language Services — (11/23/2004) (2012) Certificate of Proficiency in English and Spanish
Continuing Education is extensive and will continue to pursue webinars and other workshops in the future.
“Living as One” Prep Magazine. Volume 20. Number 2. Spring 2010.
“For You” ISBN:978-15049-0470-4 (sc) ISBN: 978-1-5049-0471-1 (e) (4/23/2015)
“Para usted” ISBN: 978-1-5049-0921-1 (SC) 978-1-5049-0922-8 (e) (6/11/2015)
Reading books of self-improvement;
- Motivating oneself and others;
- Religious topics;
- Health Foods and herbs;
- Writing when time permits;
- Outdoor activities such as tennis, horseback riding, hiking, and power walking.